Sunday, August 23, 2009

I love Bill Murray and I love being helpful

I hope I'm friends with someone who will head out to Wilmette on August 31 - September 1 and drop knowledge about Bill. I hope even more for a cable-connected household by the time this Biography happens. See below for the opportunity of a lifetime:
Hello,
I am with a production company in Philadelphia working on an A & E Biography of Bill Murray. We will be in the Wilmette/Chicago area August 31 - Sept 1 to hopefully sit down with anyone who has had a Bill Murray experience- especially from his early years in Wilmette. We're hoping to speak to anyone who was a neighbor, a friend, a classmate, someone who played little league with him or maybe went to church with his family. If you or someone you know has a Bill Murray story or personal connection please let me know.
Thanks!
Bridget Hoyle
bhoyle@ccfv.com

1 comment:

kristin said...

http://gawker.com/5103788/sad-bill-murray-accosting-people-in-union-square