Monday, August 31, 2009

the socrates of metal

the more you know!

pearwithlegs: lemmy is a bear/god/man and i am making him a shrine
me: whatever the fuck that means i love it so goddamn hard i wanna cook it green beans and casseroles for the rest of its days.
pearwithlegs: it means you need to walk your ass over to the youtube section of the internet and watch some Motorhead or Hawkwind videos and just make sure you brought a change of granny panties
pearwithlegs:

pearwithlegs:
I saw that fucking half-god last night...in person...live...in the flesh
me:
holy shit. did yo face melt off? the fuck off?
pearwithlegs:
yes...my face? a puddle of pulsating goo on the house of blues floor. some poor custodial worker had a lot of mopping to do last night
me
: is he rasping "killed by death?" yeah. that's exactly what he's saying.
pearwithlegs: yes ma'am
me: incredible.and so logical.
pearwithlegs: he is like the socrates of metal

No comments: